The Australian National University (ANU) community will have the opportunity to hear from the Hon James Marape, Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea, on Thursday 8 February 2024.
In his address, the Prime Minister will be reflecting on the Australia-PNG relationship and PNG’s history over the last 49 years.
Proudly hosted by ANU and the High Commission of the Independent State of Papua New Guinea, this in-person event will take place in Theatre 2 at the Kambri Cultural Precinct in Acton.
ANU Chancellor and former Australian foreign minister the Hon Julie Bishop will open the event and moderate a Q&A session with the audience.
Date: 8 February 2024
Venue: Theatre 2, Kambri Cultural Precinct, Acton 2601
Registration is necessary to be part of this interactive, live event.
- Registration is required for this event.
- More information on parking around Kambri.
- Accessible parking spaces are available around campus should you require them.
- To help keep everyone safe, please ensure that you are familiar with, and follow, the advice from ACT Health regarding COVID-19.
- If you do not feel well, please refrain from attending this event.
- Please be advised the Prime Minister address will be recorded and published on ANU TV
TEQSA Provider ID: PRV12002 (Australian University) | CRICOS Provider Code: 00120C