Canberra District Wine Week 2021 Market Tasting Event – Kambri Precinct – Northern Lobby
Saturday 20th March 3pm to 6pm
The Canberra Wine District turns 50 this year, which means there’s even more to celebrate at the 2021 Canberra Wine Week!
Commemorate this milestone with us by indulging in the best food and wine in Canberra. With more than 60 wines on offer at our annual Wine Tasting event – hosted this year in the super cool and cultured Kambri precinct in Acton, from 3pm to 6pm – you can also collect your 50th Year Commemorative Plumm stemless tasting glass and embark on a taste of our ‘liquid geography’.
This year’s event will showcase the diversity of our cool climate wine district, which offers visitors and Canberrans a different experience across each distinctive area, calling out to be explored and enjoyed year-round, come autumn, winter, summer or spring.
Experience around 12 local wineries pouring wines that encapsulate their terroir, and showcasing the unique winemaking skills and varietals that make the Canberra district the hottest cool climate wine region around.
Buy a glass or a bottle of wine to share with friends in the Courtyard accompanied by a delicious pre-purchased grazing box, then sit back and relax as you enjoy the sophisticated surrounds of the Cultural Centre at the ANU.
Gather your friends and make an afternoon of it.
Entry is $40* online presale, or $45* at the door.
*Ticket price includes a Plumm tasting glass to take home
Canberra District Wine Week – VIP Tasting Event at Ambush Gallery
Saturday 20th March 1pm to 3pm
$60 VIP tickets – Meet the Maker
What you’ll get:
- A first-hand glimpse at the newest art exhibition at aMBUSH Gallery – Don’t Shoot The Messenger – a riveting and intentionally confrontational exhibition from Sydney-based street artist and Archibald Prize finalist, Luke Cornish (aka E.L.K.), who originally hails from Canberra.
- A 50th Year Commemorative Plumm stemless glass to take home.
- Meet the winemaker and taste eight wines.
- Cheese and Charcuterie boxes.
- Entry to the Canberra District Wine Week Market Tasting Event at Kambri for 3 hours of wine, music and food.